Hey guys! Happy Wednesday… again!
See how special you are? I’m doing not one, but TWO blog posts today. Yep, shit just got real up in here.
I decided I would partake in a 30 Day Blogging Challenge. Honestly, I really suck at these. Remember when everyone had a Myspace? I always did those 30 Day Challenges in the little bulletin board things. Remember those?! I never, ever finished a challenge. Way back when I had a Livejournal, I never finished a 30 Day Challenge then either. I think I got to like, Day 7, and then… I don’t know. I have a short attention span so I probably went to go eat and I just never came back to it. Anyways, here is present Ally in the year 2013. I’m going to finish a challenge. That’s it, end of story. Challenge accepted. Failure is NOT an option this time!
So here are the challenges: (I got this off of Suzi‘s blog.)
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Your favorite song.
So Day 1’s challenge is to post a recent picture and list 15 facts about yourself.
Aw, yeah. A picture of me eating. Doesn’t get anymore accurate than this.
Now I’m extremely hungry and craving korean barbeque. Damnit, life!
15 Facts about Ally
- I’m Filipino-American. Both my parents are Filipino, but I was born here in the states and was raised with a western influence.
- I’m 4’11”.
- I love to eat. A lot. My favorite food is probably a tie between Mexican and Korean barbeque. (I love meat.) ((That’s what she said.))
- I’ve been dancing on and off for the past 10 years. I’ve trained in ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, and a little bit of ballroom.
- I was a songleader in high school. Go sentinels!
- I am currently on my 4th year working for Starbucks.
- I named my dog after Hatsune Miku.
- I’m in a multicultural sorority called Delta Zeta Kappa. (Fall 2k10, anyone?)
- I manage a Maid Cafe.
- I talk way too much. In 3rd grade, I got a behavior notice that I was talking too much to the other kids. Well, fck you 3rd grade teacher. I got a degree in talking a lot. Jokes on you.
- I’m really, really obsessed with Youtube. Not the stupid cat videos, but I absolutely adore the Youtubers on there like Jenna Marbles, Nigahiga, Wong Fu Productions, etc.
- My hobbies are dancing to Kpop or Jpop songs, blogging, vlogging, and eating.
- I wouldn’t say I’m an expert in any craft. I’d rather say I’m just an expert at being awesome at life. (I wish I can put that shit on my resume.)
- If you really want to stalk the shit out of me, look at my Twitter, not my Facebook.
- I curse a little too much and I love tattoos.
My second question of the week is – have you ever done a 30 day challenge? Whether it was blogging, a squat challenge, an ab challenge, a song challenge, etc. Let me know in the comments! 🙂
-.- No, seriously. We are the same person. Creepy…
Get outta mah mind!! Lulz.